Dates: Thursday 26th November
Time: 11.30am – 1.30pm
Places: up to 14 registrations per session.
Price: €275/trainee with Skillnet funding of €75/person, final cost to trainee €200.
Integrum enables organisations to grow and develop their people through the provision of facilitation, coaching and training services. The design, development and delivery of best in class professional development programmes has been the focus of its founder, Jane Mitchell over the past 18 years.
The goal of this workshop is to equip leaders with the skills, knowledge and toolkit to effectively lead their workforce through the challenging environment presented during the Covid 19 pandemic.
- Re-engage your team around renewed purpose and goals
- Performance management techniques for a virtual environment
- Create optimum virtual communications with individuals and teams to enhance engagement
- Re-energizing teams towards enhanced performance levels by leveraging employee involvement
- Develop resilience amongst the team for sustained performance