Date: Wednesday 29th June 2022
Time: 1.15pm – 2.15pm
Discussing difficult topics can often make us feel awkward, uncomfortable and at times, a little intimidated. You may even feel like it is easier to avoid the problem entirely, rather than tackle the issue head-on. However, the ability to have difficult conversations and to make those conversations productive and effective is an essential skill for all good leaders.
- The meaning of a difficult conversation
- How avoiding these conversations can negatively impact you, your team & the business
- The benefits that can be achieved by having a difficult conversation
- The necessary actions to take when preparing for a difficult conversation
- the critical steps required to move forward & ensure positive change following a difficult conversation