Date: Thursday 22nd April 2021
Time: 2.00pm – 2.30pm
Reopening. It’s on every business owner’s mind right now. And, given that Taoiseach Micheál Martin said in late March that we were on the “final stretch of this terrible journey”, many sectors are likely to begin reopening from mid-May.
To help you best prepare for reopening your premises again, we’re hosting a free webinar on Thursday, 22nd April at 2pm with HR and health & safety consultant Peninsula.
This webinar will answer those key questions you might be having regarding returning to the workplace such as –
- How do I bring staff back and deal with those who don’t want to return?
- How do I ensure a COVID-safe environment when I reopen?
- Contact tracing and COVID-19 staff training.
- Do I need a COVID-19 Response Plan in the event of a new case in the workplace?
- How do I showcase duty of care and wellbeing for my staff and customers?
Helping your business reopen safely is what matters most to us, so we hope to see you at our webinar on 22nd April.