The transition from being recently unemployed to being a full member of an established and growing organisation can be challenging. This Programme will give participants a tool kit to successfully navigate that transition, and prepare for an exciting career in a growing area. Participants will be better able to deal with change, communicate effectively, handle difficult situations, improve customer care techniques, multi task, deal with stress, create a modern CV with a LinkedIn platform, and perform well at interview stage as a result of their participation on this programme. They will also get a solid introduction to using Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams and Outlook.
- Module 1 – Communication Skills for Customer Care
- Module 2 – Customer Care Techniques and Best Practice
- Module 3 – Call Enquiry Handling
- Module 4 – Objection Handling & Managing Difficult Calls
- Module 5 – Multi-Tasking Personal Effectiveness – Increase your Personal Productivity
- Module 6 – Resilience, Stress Management & Wellbeing
- Module 7 – CV Preparation, Cover Letters/Applications Creating your Professional Profile LinkedIn
- Module 8 – Interview Preparation & Skills
- Module 9 & 10 – Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams
Fees/Admission: Free to eligible Jobseekers / Unemployed individuals. To check your eligibility please click here;
Contact: If you have any queries, please contact Michael MacCurtain.